Abi on the recruitment industry:
The recruitment industry is an interesting and dynamic business. Building relationships with candidates and clients and being able to use your own empathy and initiative to help people is a very rewarding process.
You should speak to me because:
Interesting fact about me:
I’m a proper foodie and always have an array of snacks around me… I’m also a dog lover but unfortunately I’m not surrounded by those all the time.
In 2017 I spent some months travelling down the east coast of Australia and I’ve also been to the likes of Iceland, Canada, Egypt, Portugal and America.
Salary and package details:
£50,000 - £55,000
Do you have:
If you are interested in this role, please click "Apply Now".
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who would be willing to relocate to Dubai and join once of our many elite property clients as a Sales negotiator.
• Developing new customer leads
• Responding to and following up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Being the primary point of contact for customers throughout the end to end sales process
• Liaising with other departments to ensure a seamless handover of customers once completion process is achieved
• Proactively prospecting new customers face to face, via telephone and Email.
• Troubleshooting, complaint handling and working with other internal and external departments to supply an exceptional level of customer service
• Monitoring and reporting standards of site and finished properties, ensuring all properties are inspected weekly and are maintained
Candidate must have been to Dubai previously, either living there or travelling, no previous property experience needed, just a positive and enthusiastic attitude!
Apply for the role now to avoid disappointment!
Job Type: Full-time