Sales Advisor - New Homes
Southampton, Fareham, Winchester, Porstmouth
£23,000 - £25,000 Plus Bonus Scheme
Immediate Start available
New Homes Sales Advisor
What you'll be doing?
The Sales team arranges visits, undertakes tours, prepares material, advises on features, agrees the sale and sees it through to completion. And then there’s the after sales service. If you’re a friendly, outgoing individual with a real customer focus, and you’re comfortable working in a challenging targets-driven culture, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy and developing.
Reporting to the Sales Manager or Field Sales Manager, to deliver strong sales performance, achieving optimal selling prices whilst maintaining Company standards and delivering high standards of customer service.
You will be expected to:
- Maximise profits by achieving new home sales, as well as extras to suitable clients in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price
- Look after all prospective/existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide expertise in the Company’s house types, specs, extras and procedures
- Match all Group schemes available to seek to secure the maximum possible sales, ensuring that all customers are qualified
- Effectively manage the CRM database, and i-Sales as directed by your Sales Manager/Field Sales Manager
- Promote Group mortgage arrangements, including referral to IMA, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions
- Ensure full compliance with Sales and Marketing key processes, tools and approaches e.g. Prada, Single Sales Principle
- Ensure that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines
- Provide weekly management internal reports and updates to line management
- Apply a to date working knowledge of all legal requirements e.g. PMA, CML, H&S, DPA and Consumer Code
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard, and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained
- Maintain effective relationships with relevant internal colleagues and external contacts, in particular, Sales Manager and Site Manager
- Contribute PR/marketing proposals to Sales Manager
- Conduct local and market research, and competitor analysis in line with OFT guidelines in order to demonstrate up to date and extensive knowledge and awareness of the local area, amenities and current market
Company and Benefits
Nationally recognised as a 5 star housebuilder ten years in a row for supplying high-quality homes for all generations. That’s more than any other major housebuilder. It’s because they combine the brightest minds, the latest technology, and a genuine commitment to putting customers first. We want the best people in the industry to help us shape the future of building.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years’ continuous service up to 28 days)
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
For more information please contact Kieran Duggan on (phone number removed) or apply now by sending your CV