Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Berkshire area who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees on a number of projects in Kent. The individual will need to have large project education experience, as the projects are all around £15m - £20m.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Planning and Time Management - to ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
- Resource Management - ensuring that equipment is available throughout the building project.
- Financial and Budget Management - making sure that the project is completed within a financial budget.
- Communication - arranging meetings and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the project's progress.
- Delegation and Motivation - ensuring that tasks are delegated effectively and staffs remain motivated to complete the project to a high standard.
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on education
- Experience working on commercial
- Experience working on healthcare
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!