Customer Care Office Manager needed for an award winning house builder!
An award winning developer is looking for an experience Customer Care Office manager to join their successful team in Sevenoaks. Reporting to the Head of Customer Care or Customer Care Manager, being responsible for the day to day running of the Customer Care office, ensuring customer satisfaction and working to meet defined KPI performance targets.
Because of the things you'll be dealing with we look, ideally, for construction or building experience. More importantly than that though, is your passion for quality and professionalism.
- Ensure that the Customer Care office team is compliant with all relevant policies and procedures
- Manage and supervise the Customer Care office team effectively, and that all issues raised by the customer are dealt with professionally, quickly and to their complete satisfaction
- Ensure the staff working in the Customer Care Office team are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these
- Ensuring the department is able to provide continual telephone cover throughout the working day
- Attend weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Commercial, Technical and Sales departments to ensure Customer Care issues are handled quickly and efficiently
- Provide management information to the Head of Customer Care to monitor standard key performance indicators
- Be the first point of escalation for the Customer Care Coordinators & Administrators for both queries and customer concerns
- Work closely with the Customer Care Operations Manager to ensure the smooth administration and coordination of defect management from inspection through to completion
- Ensure that remedial works are completed in accordance with Company and NHBC guidelines
- Ensure cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out, including the use of the contra-charge module where appropriate
- Undertake annual and interim PDR's with Customer Care Coordinators/Administrators
- Promote and act in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures
Salary and package
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Annual Health Assessment
- 25 days holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years continuous service up to 28 days)
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
Role is unlikely to be open for long so apply now to avoid disappointment, or for more information call 01489663262