Job Title: Project Surveyor
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with an award winning contractor in the London area who are looking for an experienced Project Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will require refurbishment, renovation and extension experience and also be able to work on traditional and design and build projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of pricing on an existed listed house
- Work alongside the Senior Surveyor on the procurement side
- Understand principles
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- Ideally someone who is really hands on
- New build and refurbishment experience
- Traditional and design and build knowledge
- Project surveyor knowledge and experience
- Ideally degree level or HNC/HND
- An individual who wants to grow with a business
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!