We are looking for a developer to join one of our delivery teams in the Legal Aid Agency, part of the Ministry of Justice. We are on a mission to modernise, maintain and make better digital services for the Legal Aid Agency.
There are three parts to this role. The first is to modernise (as much as possible) the bespoke in-house applications, moving the needle on the 4 key metrics described in a recent blog post by one of our technical architects.
● Ability to dissect and solve problems
● Experience embedding DevOps practices into legacy systems ● Testing everything, automating everything
● Can-do attitude and committed
● the commitment to share knowledge with permanent staff in the delivery team
Also, we'd love it if you have experience of...
● Different programming languages like: Ruby, Java, PL/SQL and Python
● UK Government working practices.
● Agile/scrum methodologies and other tools such as Confluence, Jira, Trello
● Amazon Web Services
● Working on the integration of different systems via APIs and knowledge of Networking.
Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS
CV Deadline: Tuesday 6th August @12:00