An opportunity has arisen for a Fire Alarm Engineer to undertake the commission and servicing of the companies Fire systems. You will also be responsible for carrying our pre-planned and reactive maintenance, whilst also being part of the emergency call out rota. This is a great opportunity to join a NACOSS GOLD and BAFE accredited company to help grow and enhance our commitment to provide an unrivalled quality service to our diverse range of clients from domestic to small businesses and large luxury corporations.
- It is essential that candidates have minimum of 5 years’ experience working to NSI and BAFE standard and knowledge of installation and servicing.
- CSCS card or IPAF is desirable
- Experienced in fault finding diagnostics, with the confidence to carry out initial assessments on unfamiliar systems
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence
- As a requirement for the security industry, you must be able to pass a DBS check and full security screening.
- Must have previous Fire Alarm & emergency lighting service experience. Knowledge of advance, Morley, Kentec, Juno, Fike is desirable.
- Commissioning & Installation experience is desirable
- Must have a sound knowledge of current technology & legislation.
- Must have the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Be able to use your own judgement and make decisions
- Have excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous knowledge of intruder alarms
Your duties as the Security Installation Engineer
- Service, repair and commission new installations of various security systems
- Carry out planned installation projects for commercial and domestic customers
- Adapt in verbal communication to proactively solve problems with an analytical approach
- Good knowledge of networking is desirable
- Planned auditing of installation engineers and drawings are essential
- For the right candidate we are offering future progression and a salary of 30,000-£50,000, plus overtime with the potential to earn up to £75k OTE dependent on experience.
- We are constantly providing onsite training on various systems such as Avigilon, Milestone, Lenel, CQR, Axis, Honywell, Gentech, CCTV and Access Control systems.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company car or van, Uniform, smart phone and IPad
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 with occasional overtime when required.
If this is of interest to you or someone you may know please get in touch on 01489 232 080 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org