28563 - Enterprise Architect, Croydon
Role & Responsibilities
- Primary senior interface for technical requirements and product design. • Analyse existing systems to ensure adequate security.
- Recommend technologies or improvements to enhance systems based on IT Knowledge and analysis.
- Be design authority and lead deigns for new solutions and services.
- Document new technical design for integration and implementation.
- Create detailed plans for integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure.
- Evaluate success of projects to identify best practice.
- Define and help shape engineering best practice for public cloud based services including AWS, Azure and Google.
The successful Enterprise Architect will have:
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Experience of Agile development and continuous improvement.
- Preference for the leverage of commodity integrated market products.
- Strong track-record in managing and delivering complex technologies.
- Ability to define and manage a technical roadmap
- Detailed knowledge of technical requirements across technologies.
- Experience in ensuring solutions are robust, resilient, appropriately implemented, secured, tested and documented.
- Ability to present information clearly with appropriate language.
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies.
- Deep technical understanding of the design and engineering of Infrastructure, ECU and associated platforms.
- Familiar with ITIL
- Must have Home Office SC clearance
- Network vendor formal certification
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- or relevant demonstrable experience
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance