28508 - Service Transition Manager - Croydon
Role & Responsibilities
- To pre-plan and scope the potential impact of the new contracts and ensure business readiness ahead of mobilisation and transition commencement; to ensure that relevant data packages and scenario planning is undertaken.
- To embed procedures and processes for monitoring and managing the transfer of service users (including relocation) to ensure consistent service delivery and robust record keeping
- To evaluate the supplier transition and incumbent’s exit plan; and develop, in collaboration with the successful supplier, existing supplier and Business as Usual (BaU) commercial lead, a single transition plan which will allow for a coordinated and efficient handover to the new contract.
- To work with Design and Business Change teams to ensure effective product development to support the guidance material provided to suppliers.
The successful Service Transition Manager with have:
- Knowledge and experience of managing a large scale transition in high profile delivery environment. In particular, the effective use of data to ensure accurate planning and measurement of progress.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of competency in managing a range of stakeholders to deliver within an agreed timescale.
- Ability to manage and mitigate issues and identify risk at the earliest moment.
- Experience of supplier management and liaison with commercial and legal experts.
- Transition management
- Supplier and Stakeholder management in a transition role
- Understanding of Asylum Support legislation.
- Understanding and ability to demonstrate knowledge of supplier performance management standards.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance