Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North London
Salary: £70,000-£75,000 + package
Start date: ASAP.
I am currently working with a PLC developer in the North London area, who are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. Our client are one of the UK's most respected developers and have a strong reputation for build quality.
As the successful Senior Surveyor you will be working on high volume RC frame developments in some of North London's most desirable locations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparations of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- sub-contractor and supplier payments
- completion of project tenders
- allocating upcoming work to sub-contractors
- Must have previous residential experience, either working with a residential developer or main contractor
- RC Frame experience
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems/implement actions
- strong supplier relationships
Rewards and benefits:
- £70-75k dependant on experience
- Excellent pension scheme
- Competitive bonus dependant on personal and business performance
- BUPA healthcare
If you would like more information or would like to apply, then please click the apply button.