Electrical Manager - £30k-£45k - Manchester
I am looking for a supervisor / manager with electrical and renewable energy experience to join a well-developed Business within the domestic and commercial sector.
Some of the duties you will be required to carry out include:
- Prepare electrical cost estimates to secure new electrical business.
- Accurately produce material and labour take-offs from drawings and specifications.
- Daily deployment, scheduling and management of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Ensure health and safety compliance is maintained at all times on sites and work locations including completing and issuing relevant RAMS where required.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns.
- Meet clients, assess work and produce quotations.
The successful candidate will have managerial experience whilst coming from an electrical background.
For this role you must be able to communicate and engage with clients efficiently. You must have good customer service skills and be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner.
This company is offering a competitive package to meet your needs and also provide routes for progression.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elliot Lewis as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.