Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North West London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits (dependent on experience)
Start date: ASAP
A highly respected, family owned construction company are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team. The role is site based in North West London, but there may be times when you are based in the regional office at Reading. The ideal person will have care home and general contracting experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Pre-start reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances with team
- Attending and contributing to design team and client project meetings
- Take off BQ's from drawings and specifications (must be competent to do this for all packages from groundworks through to finishes)
- Preparing and sending out tender packages, negotiating orders with trades and putting together subcontract orders
- Carrying out site measures and valuations again subcontractor applications including issuing payment and withholding notices
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts
- Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule and warranty tracker.
- Managing and supporting any junior staff if applicable to site
- Preparing monthly CVR report to run through and agree with the visiting Commercial Manager
- Someone who has recently had sole project responsibility
- £39m project - larger scale project experience is needed
- Experience working on care homes
- New build and refurbishment experience
Rewards and benefits:
- The salary ranges from £50k - £60k dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information bout this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!