Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £25,000 - £55,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a medium sized contractor in the Oxford area who are looking for an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will have education, healthcare and residential experience on projects from £3m - £10m.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
Previous industry experience
Experience working on schools/education
Experience running their own projects
Competent working on projects from £3m - £7m
Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
Commitment to customer care and customer focus
- Personal specification:
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!