Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a high end residential contractor in the Oxfordshire area who are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The company specialise in renovation, extension and refurbishment of period and country homes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on high end residential projects
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!