Engineering Manager, Oxfordshire
The successful Engineering Manager will be working with a large, award winning and financially secure house builder. Owned by a wider group with diverse success across multiple sectors that allows for greater stability.
This regional arm has a strong company culture centred around supporting the communities they help to grow. The group itself encourage giving back not only by investing in local communities but by also supporting their internal teams that wish to give back: from bake sales to feats of human endurance with additional paid leave where required.
Role & Responsibilities Include
- Appointing and liaising with various Engineering consultants
- Coordinating their work throughout the pre-construction & construction phases of housing developments
- Procuring technical approvals for all engineering details on site (inc. roads & sewers)
- Obtaining S38, 104 & 278 approvals
- Strategic input in on-site engineering solutions for housing developments
- Leading the Technical team alongside the Senior Technical Manager
You must have experience of coordinating Engineering consultants, procuring technical approvals and obtaining the required approvals for building housing developments.
Ideally you will have experience working within another housing developer but consultancy backgrounds will be considered.
Engineering understanding is a must.
Rewards & Benefits
Industry leading bonus scheme up to 20% of basic salary.
28 days holiday + buy/sell of leave
Car or Car Allowance
Share save scheme
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!