Engine Engineer / Powerplant Engineer / Engine Shop Engineer - (CERTIFYING STAFF)
Authorized (CFM56-3 or/and CFM56-5B or/and CFM56-7B
Sert Group is seeking Engine Engineer / Powerplant Engineer / Engine Shop Engineer - Certifying Staff for our prestigious client based in Eastern Europe.
Due to the nature of this role and type of works you will be undertaking, your experience within the following areas is vital.
Aviation/Engineering school / institute diploma
Theoretical and practical engine maintenance training for engine models to be authorized (CFM56-3 or/and CFM56-5B or/and CFM56-7B) in OEM or OEM recognized Part 147 training organization or EASA Part-145 AMO;
Minimum 6 month of work experience in aircraft engine maintenance (CFM56-3 or/and CFM56-5B or/and CFM56-7B) for the previous 2 years as Certifying staff.
- HF initial training course
- FTS initial training course
- EWIS initial training course
Basic training examination (Part-147 MTO or EU MS CAA) in Aviation Legislation Module 10 for at least Category A level (certificate), (an advantage);
Good technical English language knowledge;
- Perform maintenance and repair of aircraft engines in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Certifying its own work or other certifying staff`s work if required (according MOE, regulations). Issue EASA Form 1.
- Ensure measuring, recording and controlling work environment conditions (according to MOE).
- Supervises job performed by engine mechanics.
- Coaches and develops engine mechanics.
- Uses Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
My client offers a vibrant and multinational organization, competitive salary (discussed on a confidential call). Accommodation will be provided by my client and you will have the ability to learn new skills and gain accreditations as there will be learning and training opportunities too.
If your interested and would like to know more, please contact Matt Saunders at
email@example.com - For a confidential Chat.