The purpose of this role is to manage generation of high level designs and strategic decisions on the implementation of an MVNO with our Security Sector and Group Network Engineering.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• To derive architectural components of an MVNO from an networks and IT perspective.
• Ensure alignment with GNED and account for any deviations as required.
• Ensure designs are commensurate with the business requirement.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Experienced in design of CS and PS core elements, IMS and OSS implementation.
• Experienced in RFQ/RFQ specification and negotiation.
• Understanding of greenfield setup and commissioning for mobile core networks.
SME on mobile core network design and deployment. Extensive MVNO experience preferred.