We are looking for an individual that can leverage their extensive technical experience and academic studies to meet our rigorous and challenging delivery objectives and standards. We need you to be able to solve complex security problems and apply industry best practice.
Essential professional skills for the role:
- An in-depth working knowledge of the full engineering life-cycle and Systems Engineering (IVV&T) practices from requirements/user story capture and decomposition through to integration, acceptance, traceability and customer sign off.
- In depth knowledge of some of the software delivery methodologies including Waterfall/V model, agile, lean, incremental.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of producing high quality Test Documentation, Test Reports and MI.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of driving test efficiency and effectiveness through solid testing principles.
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership of work, whilst demonstrating a tenacity to pursue problems to resolution and the confidence to challenge thinking and suggest novel approaches to problems.
- Strong problem investigation and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve technical issues around Software installation.
We will also need to see on your CV
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field of study
- Experience of working under pressure and working to multiple deadlines
- Due to the nature of our work you will need to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance, therefore individuals need to hold British citizenship and will need to have been a resident in the UK for at least ten years