Insurance Office Manager - Location: Barking - £25,000 - £30,000 salary
This company is based in East London and is a multi-disciplinary business covering specific sectors of the property development, property management and construction industries. The company continues to grow through provision of excellence to existing and new customers.
I am looking for an experienced office manager who has knowledge within maintenance and insurance repairs. The ideal candidate will come from an insurance background with experience of claims handling.
As an office manager, you're responsible for overseeing the claims teams and organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. This includes the organising of people, information and other resources. You must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- Business administration/business management
- Computing and information technology
- Human resource management
- Public Administration
The Successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
- Strong IT and typing skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team
- The ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Project management skills.
If you are interested in this position please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.