Tenant Liaison Officer
Social Housing / Construction
I am looking for a tenant liaison officer for 4-6 weeks for an immediate start. Main function of the role will be to arrange internal window repair access on a large social housing development.
Duties will included:-
- Arranging access to 113no properties across the project
- Keeping good records on the print outs provided
- Keeping ahead of the installation team
- Keeping the site manager informed of the following days access at the close of play the day before
- Keeping records of properties completed
- Working closely with the surveyor to ensure all records are accurate
Any candidate must be presentable and happy to be client and customer facing. You will have a good telephone manner, English as a first language and great record keeping skills.
You will be a central part of the management team being involved in site meetings and possibly client meetings.
Minimum of 12 months previous experience of working as an RLO/TLO on social housing projects
Must have a CSCS card
Parking is available on site as well as full office facilities.
For more information please contact Kieran Duggan at England Associates on 01489 232080 or apply now to send your CV.