I am looking for a Service Transition Manager for MOD Andover.
Individual needs to be SC cleared and willing to work via umbrella.
Minimum requirement for this role is -
- Formal Military staff training
- Familiar with military planning and the production of operational staff work
- Individual should have completed: Military Planning (ACSC, ICSE(L) or JCSC(L))
- Develops the Transition plan and issues Transition Orders
- Competent in Military Planning (7Qs, 6 Steps etc)
- Understanding how capability is operated in the field army
- Confident in production of operation orders
- Producing operation staff work
- Mitigates against risk to Fd Army outputs
- SC cleared
- P3M is desirable
contact me for more information
Role closes at 3pm