Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working an award-winning construction company turning over £40million with a reputation for excellence in construction throughout the South of England. The company are looking for a number 1 Project Manager to join the team, on a £7m care home project in the heart of Somerset.
Roles and responsibilities:
As Project Manager reporting to the Contracts Manager your duties will include:
- Planning and Time Management - to ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
- Resource Management - ensuring that equipment is available throughout the building project.
- Financial and Budget Management - making sure that the project is completed within a financial budget.
- Communication - arranging meetings and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the project's progress.
- Delegation and Motivation - ensuring that tasks are delegated effectively and staffs remain motivated to complete the project to a high standard.
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on care homes
- Experience working for a regional/national contractor
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!