29289 - Analyst Pilot , South East
Role & Responsibilities
- The Analyst Pilot position is located at Middle Wallop and is a member of the HQ Army Air Corps (AAC) Training Development Team (TDT), conducting Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) compliant role analysis for centralised and distributed flying training courses.
- The individual will work in a small mixed military and civilian team and be required to work with minimal supervision. Candidates must have experience of DSAT (QS) and processes for training development and/or course analysis/design and, an understanding of training delivery and Army aviation. The role requires collaborative work including effective engagement with all AAC units (specifically aircrew) and industry contractors delivering Army aviation training. The individual is responsible for:
- a. The conducting of DSAT compliant Role Analysis for both centralised (AACen) and distributed training (Field Army) courses.
- b. Specialist Role Analysis and production of Role Performance and Formal Training Statements and conducting Training Needs Evaluation.Production of Role Performance, Formal Training statements and conducting needs analysis.
- c.Conducting external validation of AAC Individual Training.
- d. Updating and developing AAC courses as appropriate by analysis of training observation reports, Inval and Exval data.
- e. Updating and developing AAC courses as appropriate by monitoring developments in equipment, manning/trade policy, doctrine, legislation.
- f. Liaise with other staff in Trg and Pers Branch, and other agencies including JHC, AACen, Fd Army, civilian contractors and ARTD to ensure coherence across development of AAC Pilot Trg.
- g. Act as the liaison for Training Branch for all matters regarding TAFMIS TAD. Must have pilot experience ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must have proven written and oral communication skills and attention to detail is essential. The candidate must hold a Cat B license in order to conduct visits to AAC units.
Closing Date 10th July at 11:50
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance