30051 - Project Support - Fareham - 240 days - £271 UMB
Role & Responsibilities:
- The Associate Project Manager supports the Project Manager (PM), managing and coordinating the project and data throughout the project life cycle. They may also be required to manage some Project Management activities within a project at the direction/delegation of the PM. Role includes:
- Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide control and ensure availability of records in accordance with the Management System and using the relevant corporate Management Information systems
- Carrying out health checks for Audit purposes of the Shared Network respective Project areas. Identifying Risks and Mitigation Plan.
- As the first point of contact, responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members and customers.
- Monitoring and updating financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- Managing Bid Process in accordance with PM/Project Technical Authority.
- Competent in the management and processing new contracts, Contract Amendments and requisitions, closely monitoring programme and commercial progress, responding to key points to ensure the project maintains the tight time schedule requirements
- Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned
- Networking and engaging with other project teams, sharing good practice and lessons learned. Engaging with Business Managers and Functions (finance/commercial etc.) as required, meeting Division and Programme aims. Competent in using Microsoft Office, including Project and Sharepoint
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance