28430 - Systems Analyst & Designer, South East
Role & Responsibilities
- To lead systems design including discovery validation phase with the outgoing supplier
- Work in conjunction with overall TDA and Network Lead
- To document and propose the technical approach for migration of users and computers to the single, new, central AD forest (AzureAD with data centre presence)
- To document migration proposal for each of the standard end user, end device services (e.g. file & print, client-server apps, end-device management &c)
- To document any dependencies on the outgoing supplier post go-live e.g. inter-organisational interoperability (technical perspective)
- To document proposal including process for replacement of servers at edge sites in a light touch, repeatable manner that leaves them secure with centralised management
- To establish risk-register associated with current working practices relating to client-server authentication, application usage etc.
- To document recommended, remedial actions with relevant prioritisation (ensuring they’re addressed in proposed way forward)
- To review current remote access options, document findings highlighting any risks
- To meet with clients as required supporting presentation of findings or recommendations with others in the team
- Compliant with technical and project governance
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance