Commercial Manager - Location: South West London - £50,000 - £60,000
Established in 1986, the business has grown not to be the biggest however, they do intend to be the best. They believe their success is a direct result of developing relationships that are mutually beneficial. They are a values-led company and anyone who comes into contact with them, at any level, will be treated according to their values.
The client is looking for a commercial manager based in South West London who has experience working on large contracts surrounding repairs, voids and gas servicing.
- Providing commercial management and expertise across a number of project teams
- Overseeing commercial activity and involving yourself with the most complex major packages
- Client facing and liaising with all stakeholders on a strategic level
- Provide professional support to the commercial team and act as a mentor to juniors.
- Managing the overall procurement of subcontractors and other suppliers.
- Total commercial responsibility for the schemes under your remit
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Formal qualification in relevant discipline
- Must have experience working on Major Construction Project for a Main contractor.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and react to problems before they escalate.
- Excellent commercial acumen and management skills
- Fastidious Design & Build contracts knowledge (JCT)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Salary & Benefits
To attract the right skills and quality candidates the company can offer an attractive salary of £50k-£60k based around experience including a benefits package.