28824 - In Service Engineer, South West
Role & Responsibilities
- Control the writing, measuring, tracking verification and acceptance of the Customer's requirements through the C&A phases of a Cat A project.
- Ensure Requirements comply with DE&S policy and standards.
- Produce or contribute to engineering and project plans.
- Collect, collate and evaluate technical data, review technical equipment and systems, and make recommendations to the project manager.
- Use DOORS to mange requirements.
- Use Systems Engineering to analyse a complex environment and recommend solutions.
- Establish the engineering approach to the project including Ordinance, Munitions and Explosives expertise.
- Write and contribute to documents such as SRD, ITEAP, ITEA, VVRM, Enginering Management plans and Trials Plans as required.
- Collaborate to produce the best outcome in the available time.
Key Essential Qualifications, Memberships, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HNC/HND or equivalent qualification level in Engineering, Science or a related discipline.
Working knowledge of:
- Requirements management in Defence.
- The DE&S business (e.g. purpose, strategy, standards, regulatory constraints, structure, policy, processes, procedures and tools and their intent).
- DE&S Engineering processes.
- Systems Engineering approaches.
- Front Line Command customers, their technical requirements and forward plan.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance