28346 - Infrastructure Architect - Corsham
Role & Responsibilities
- Define system architecture of hardware solutions under development in collaboration with the Enterprise Architect and other Architects to help develop validated high-level solution designs that can be de-composed into component deliverable services;
- Translating user and business requirements into hardware technical specifications that are applicable across the full product lifecycle;
- Leading the integration of various hardware and software components of the solution, with particular cognisance of the maintenance of required legacy products, adhere to the common information handling model and ;
- Co-ordinating cross-function technical project teams in order to ensure close collaboration with design and the delivery teams to provide appropriate hardware system development and inputs into the corresponding integration and acceptance plans;
- Specifying and integrating hardware and embedded software components;
- Supporting the bench testing of the iterative system design to help identify trouble-shooting issues, demonstrating the developed hardware systems in field trials or demos to potential customers, user communities and senior level executives;
- Ensuring the necessary standards and regulatory compliance and implementation of technical documentation to support development and trials.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance