28831 - Integrated Logistics Support Manager, South West
Role & Responsibilities
|Supporting the integrated and co-ordinated effort, cross-function, to ensure service delivery through life for Fire and Escape Systems (FES);
- Supporting the delivery of the service using the appropriate management methodology and the ability to monitor, forecast and report the costs of service delivery to the customer;
- Working knowledge of relevant systems and tools which support the delivery of advice to the rest of the business on the subject matter area;
- Strong understanding of contract and Service Delivery Management to deal directly with representatives from suppliers;
- Supplier & Customer interface skills;
- Has a broad understanding of how other functions such as Commercial, Finance, Engineering etc. interact with iLog in the delivery space in order to manage the contract placement of MSS073, MSS081, UFS006 and UFS009
- Management of budgets with Finance staff, including managing the approval process, monitoring actual spend and updating forecasts accordingly; and
- Ability to identify risks that impact security of supply and identify appropriate mitigation strategies.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance