Job title: Commercial Director
Salary: £100,000 + package
Start date: ASAP.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's most successful house builders, who are seeking a Commercial Director to join their growing Staffordshire regional office.
As the successful Commercial Director you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the commercial functions and delivery of annual plans and forecast.
You will also have the opportunity to shape your team by being a key player in recruitment for your department.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Promote the expansion and maintenance of good working relations with all subcontractors and suppliers.
- To ensure that all work within the commercial department is carried out in accordance with the Commercial Best Practice Manual as well as the Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Policy.
- Contribute effectively to the running of the region through your membership of the regional board of directors.
- Attend region Management Team/Board meetings to advise on commercial issues. Ensure the team is aware of its progress towards achieving the Region's targets and if practicable, influence accordingly.
- Participate as a member of the Regional Management team to implement improved cost effective systems.
- At least 5 years experience working within a RESIDENTIAL HOUSE BUILDER.
- A proven track record of project delivery and team building
Rewards and benefits:
If you would like more information or would like to apply, then please click the apply button.