A largely UK based role with some overseas travel to Saudi. Working on Phase 2 of a Disaster Recovery project.
You will be responsible for providing effective support of bespoke IT systems, dealing with all relevant issues under minimal guidance. The role involves the integration, VV&T and delivery of new systems prior to entering formal support.
You will be competent in supporting a mixture of technologies, typically including hardware, software, and networking. Technical authoring of support documentation and processes is a key part of the role. You will provide support in the formulation of network, technology, systems and information strategy and evolution plans, and operational support policies and procedures.
Some of the key technical skills needed for role:
- Proven experience of technical operational environments
- Cisco UCS administration and optimisation
- Source fire administration and optimisation
- vCenter installation, configuration and management.
- McAfee Webgateway administration and optimisation
- Bootstrapping virtualisation environments
- Installation, configuration and management of Windows Server 2012R2.
- WSUS and VUM installation, configuration and updates.
- Configuration and management of large IP networks, preferably with CCNA certification
- Experience of configuring and supporting Microsoft products (AD, MIM, MSSQL)
- Experience of Platform monitoring tools and implementation strategies
- Experience in supporting SAN/NAS technologies
- Fault finding of application and Network interdependencies
- Practical working knowledge of Cyber security enforcing devices, such as Firewalls, Proxies and Encryption
- Configuration of Microsoft PKI services and integration with AD.
- PowerShell scripting
- File and Server Backup on windows OS
- Expert in Cisco ISE