Job Title: Estimator
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Surrey area who are looking for an experienced Estimator to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will work on a number of schemes up to £60m in sectors such as commercial, retail, leisure, education and healthcare.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on education
- Experience working on MOD
- Experience working on healthcare
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!