Job Title: Project Surveyor
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a regional contractor in the Surrey area who are looking for an experienced Project Surveyors to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will have run their own projects and be competent working on projects between £3m - £7m.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on schools/education
- Experience running their own projects
- Competent working on projects from £3m - £7m
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!