Customer Care Manager - New Homes - Permanent - Hampshire/Surrey - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a National House Builder based in the Surrey area seeking a Customer Care Manager to join their team.
This role is Monday to Friday 9 - 17:30
- Ensure Customer complaints are dealt with and resolved as well as queries that arise throughout the warranty period.
- Inspect defects arisen post completion and ensure works are carried out by contractors/operatives to the quality expected.
- Manage expectations and deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Attend NHBC Resolutions
- Provide support to the in-house customer care team including coordinators.
- Prepare reports on inspections
Key Skills required:
- Management experience
- Previous experience within the New Homes industry working for a residential developer
- NHBC Knowledge
- Experience in Customer Care, Site Management/Ops and Sales management seeking a change in direction etc.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays + BH
- Additional company benefits
For more information please call Christopher Ellis at England Associates or apply below with an updated CV.