Engineering Manager, Surrey
I am currently searching for an Engineering Manager for a highly successful NHBC 5 Star rated housing developer in Surrey. Operating on the high-end side of the market, this company has an excellent reputation & staff retention and builds exceptional housing developments across the South East.
Role & Responsibilities Include
- Appointing and liaising with various Engineering consultants
- Putting together Technical Engineering Reports for Land Appraisals
- Coordinating their work throughout the pre-construction & construction phases of housing developments
- Procuring technical approvals for all engineering details on site (inc. roads & sewers)
- Obtaining S38, 104 & 278 approvals
- Strategic input in on-site engineering solutions for housing developments
You will have experience within a housing developer of dealing with all Civil Engineering aspects of a housing development including coordination of consultants, acquiring section agreements & coordination of roads & associated infrastructure.
Rewards & Benefits
Hugely competitive salary & package
Excellent holiday offering
Industry leading bonus scheme
Sound like the role for you? APPLY NOW!