Project Manager - Residential Developer - Surrey
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £75k + package
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a prestigious regional housing developer, who specialize in building luxury homes and apartments across various counties in the South of England. The company are seeking an individual to join a highly ambitious and professional team, offering a salary of up to £75k plus package.
- Working on a brand new, traditionally built housing development.
- The project is not due to start until next year however interviewing will begin now.
- Report costs against budget
- Liaising with the design team
- Ensure that consultants, sub-contractors and materials orders issued in time
- Ensure health & safety on site is adhered to at all times
- Motivate and mentor the site managers
- All relevant tickets in date
- Previous experience of managing/directing projects for a residential developer
- Career longevity
- Positive attitude to work
Rewards & Benefits
The employer are offering a salary of £75k + package.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a key position within a reputable housing developer.
To apply for the role of Project Manager, click the apply button now or give Francesca Skan a call on 01489 232080.