28562 - Digital Security Specialist - West Midlands
Role & Responsibilities
The role will be required to carry out a combination of dedicated Information Management and Assurance tasks.
The following tasks will be required:
- Collate all the details necessary to register CIS on the Defence Assurance Risk Tool ( DART)
- Assist the Defence Assurance and Information Security (DAIS) team to achieve Green Channel Accreditation
- Carry out an audit on Medical Equipment used across the HLB • Register all applicable medical equipment on DART
- Assist the Defence Assurance and Information Security (DAIS) team to achieve accreditation for medical equipment where required Validate the output of 3rd party supplier Information Assurance assessments and ensure all controls are in place
- Collate details of all remaining suppliers, co-ordinate Information Assurance assessments
- Validate and provide assurance that suppliers ‘Cyber Essentials’ are in place Where not in place, develop Information Management plans for systems and equipment ensuring that the following elements are understood:
- Information needs
- Business Critical information elements
- Information Flows (including ‘through life measures’)
- Security procedures
- Backup procedures
- Business Continuity procedures
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance