MRO Executive - Trading Team
West Sussex, Hassocks, Crawley, Horley, Horsham, Gatwick, Redhill
Here at the Sert Group we are working with a Leading MRO / Components company situated in West Sussex. This organisation are developing and going from strength to strength, they have invested in new offices and warehouses which are set to be completed in 2020.
Due to expansion they are seeking an MRO Executive, you will be required to select and process aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers worldwide. You will also be supporting both internal and external customers with exceptional service levels ensuring inventory quality, on time delivery and cost control.
- Required to purchase component repair services and Third Party Customer owned inventory.
- Repair administration of aircraft components to aviation industry quality standards and airworthiness regulations
- You will negotiate with suppliers and customers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance indicators
- Issue repair orders on approved suppliers with company processes and procedure
- Evaluation of workshop reports and repair quotations in accordance with company processes, procedures and within existing authority levels, including negotiation of repair costs relating workshop reports
- Identify component modification and condition status ensuring compliance with required standard
- Expedite open orders to effectively achieve required delivery and service levels
- Development of business opportunities with suppliers and customers
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Assist with department reporting and review of KPI's, Third Party Repairs, recharging repairs and customer/supplier information reports.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- A good understanding of airline technical documentation
Hours of work are based on a 37.5 hour week, between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday.
Please contact Matt Saunders on email@example.com