Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a regional contractor in the Wiltshire area who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. You will have construction knowledge, and an interest in the pre-construction side including bid management. The company ideally would like a hands-on individual who can write and create programmes and methodologies.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop site specific plans with Senior Management and continually review, implement, monitor and enforce procedures
- Create programmes
- Understand methodologies
- Managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition / strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification and risk management
- Introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance and processes
- Experience working on projects from £4m - £6m
- Experience writing programmes
- Understanding methodologies
- Previous industry experience
- Proven experience in the management and development of employees and teams
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below now!