Purpose of the job:
- We are looking for FPGA engineers to work on both the design and verification side of aerospace projects. Potential exists to swap between teams as workload changes (as long as test independence requirements are not breached).
- Mandatory skills: ( please enter top 5 )
- VHDL (Microsemi Igloo2, Polarfire or equivalent).
- Design, Development or
- Verification as appropriate
- Software engineering process (Problem Reports, Config Management, Test Philosophy etc)
Key tasks / Responsibilities:
- The FPGA will use Microsemi Igloo2 & Polarfire VHDL code, requirements are contained in DOORS, and industry standard configuration management tools are used.
- The design engineers will
- Complete outstanding changes (detailed in Problem Reports) detailing where code needs updated against the design
- Perform updates against new requirements (against new Device Level Requirements)
- Produce, update and maintain all appropriate DO-254 documents for the project
- Support verification, code coverage and elemental analysis
The verification team will:
- Complete outstanding changes (detailed in Problem Reports) detailing where tests need updated (against both the design and the requirements)
- Develop new tests as required by changes to the requirements and design
- Ensure the design meets the requirements by running the tests, and recording the results
- Results analysis (including coverage metrics)