Customer Care Coordinator - Permanent - Southampton - £20,000-£23,000
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our client based in the Southampton area. This role involves providing an excellent level of Customer Service meeting needs of the clients and their New Homes!
Our client, a national house builder currently have a vacancy within their Customer Care team, this role offers an excellent package as well as a great company.
- Reporting to the Customer Care Manager you will deliver an excellent level of customer care service meeting the needs of homeowner after the sale.
- Provide support and scheduling for sub-contractors and operatives.
- Deliver all services within the guidance of data protection legislation.
- Speak with Site or Constructions teams as necessary to ensure customers’ queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- IT Literate
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
For more information please apply below or call Alfie Colmer at England Associates.