To act as the Telecoms engineer for Project GUARDIAN. Working in the GUARDIAN project team and engaging/managing placement of Network Telecommunication tasks with the MOD ISS Network Authority and the GUARDIAN prime Contractor. Applicant will need to be able to review Telephone Network & Radio Communications design documentation and partake in testing activities such as FAT and SAT. Will be involved in the UK and Falkland Islands. Post based at ABW but must be able to travel in UK and also Falklands.
1. Lead and support the multi-functional project teams to deliver the digital service
2. Manage the agile delivery of the digital service, assuring fast delivery pace and the consistent quality of the delivered service.
3. Be the single, senior authority in understanding the complex and technical design and development and so able to engage/respond to conversations/challenges etc. within Governance boards
4. Lead the successful management of the project platform delivery in line with Programme principles to produce comprehensive MI to inform rapid and scheduled decision making – within the project, the Programme, Governance boards and the complex network of stakeholders – and so enable collaborative engagement in jointly delivering the digital service
5. Managing the mixed teams of delivery partner suppliers/contingent labour/civil servants to derive full value from the Programme’s investment in the supplier
1. At least five years’ experience in delivering end to end digital services, preferably government based
2. At least ten years’ experience in leading projects in a large, technical, complex environment featuring multiple suppliers, technical dependencies plus resultant deployment and operational use
3. Substantial experience in collaborating with demanding and complex stakeholders in a dynamic environment
Customer Services Coordinator for a national house builder - £21,000 - £24,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning house builder as a Customer Service Coordinator, playing an important part in achieving their goal to continually improve their service to customers.
Duties and responsibilities
To provide a great level of service to the customers helping to demonstrate and helping them move into their new homes. Once moved in, you then act as the customer's first point of contact for any concerns they may have through the first two years of the new home warranty.
You will be allocated responsibility of ensuring that our customers receive a first class level of service on a set number of our new home developments.
This will entail dealing with any concerns they may have upon moving in and 14 day call back stage and throughout the contractual warranty period.
You will need to address customer complaints and concerns with empathy and professionalism. You will need to be clear in your communication on what actions we will be taking to resolve any issues that arise and provide appropriate follow up to ensure customers are aware of works taking place.
You will need to arrange for some issues to be inspected and then to place orders with various sub-contract tradesmen to correct issues as part of your day to day role. You will be responsible to ensure these appointments are kept and are closed off our system once completed.
You will need to be able to handle a large portfolio of customers and be able to prioritise if there is an urgent issue arising within the home.
You will need to liaise with our internal departments, site management, technical, commercial and sales teams to gain information to provide great customer service.
We ask our customers for their views on the quality of our service after moving in and this feedback will help us to measure your success.
The role will involve telephone contact, email and letter writing as part of your day to day tasks.
Experience and Qualifications:
Knowledge and experience in a customer service role in an office environment is essential. Working in a team is essential.
They key to success in this role is the ability to be highly organised so that you keep any promises to get back to customers within promised time-frames.
A positive outlook and a personable nature will be vital to the role as communicating effectively with customers, sub-contractors and internal colleagues will give you the best chance of delivering against your key performance indicators.
Knowledge of the new homes industry / construction and relevant experience in a customer service environment is desirable.
Salary and package
£21,000 - £24,000
In return they offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
Engineering Manager with SC clearance required for 11 months to work on MOD projects in Bristol Abbeywood supporting the C17CSAE DT. Experience of airborne equipment parachute systems is highly desirable and the individual will be responsible for the safety and environmental management plan, release to service reports. Meetings at Brize Norton will also be required
I am looking for a safety manager to work at MOD Abbeywood in the DE&S team in the Unmanned Air platform. This is an opportunity on the Protector aircraft and the successful candidate will need a current Sc clearance, safety engineering management experience, experience on unmanned air vehicles and be willing to work for an Umbrella Company. Apply now for more information