Job Title: Scaffolding Operations Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
As Operations Director, you will have overall responsibility of the strategic, operational and commercial management of the Company’s services.
Reporting jointly to the Group Chairman and Group Managing Director, an important aspect of the role will include raising the Company’s profile within the industry, overseeing the the quality of service delivery and HSE compliance across Company, finding new business opportunities, establishing innovation ideas for business development and expansion, working with our Clients and key stakeholder's whilst being the point of contact for our projects operational and commercial direction.
Experience in overseeing the budget of different scaffolding projects along with extensive practical experience and knowledge of Health and Safety and commercial and operational management within the construction industry is essential for the role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee the management of scaffolding operations for the Business
- Implementing and being responsible for the management systems on all projects
- Structure the Management Team to provide a professional and efficient service
- Give defined and structured instruction to the Senior Management on the implementation of the Management Systems and ensure the ongoing monitoring and improvement of these systems
- Commit to the improvement and quality of our managers and supervisors.
- Managing the Company’s asbestos licence application and implementation
- Produce and monitor the Company’s Operations Manual
- Raise the Company’s profile within the industry
- Improve internal communication and establishing continuity in the management reporting system
- Bring new and innovative ideas into the business service
- Create a culture of ‘inclusion’ and ‘ownership’ within the teams and empowering your Senior Management to do the same with their managers and staff.
- Excellent commercial experience and acumen
- At all times act in a manner compliant with a statutory appointment of Company Director, where relevant.
- Hold the relevant asbestos qualifications as required by HSE.
- Extensive experience in managing a Construction Logistics Operations and/or Commercial department and senior staff
- Proven experience in business development and strategic business planning
- Proven ability to source new business and clients
- Innovative management skill with the ability to motivate and encourage senior teams.
- Confident in presenting the company services and interests at Director level.
- Ability to effectively management financial and commercial aspects of projects and achieve results within budget.
- Experience in managing complex team structures
- Ability to prepare projects execution plans and predictions
- Extensive experience in construction logistics project management and apply effective models for their teams.
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!