62090 - Systems Engineer V&V, Derby
Role & Responsibilities
Purpose of the job
Providing systems engineering expertise to work with customer teams to review requirements, design and test activities on current and future vehicle diagnostic systems.
Key tasks / responsibilities:
Liaising with Systems Engineers and Test Engineers on a range of different subsystems to identify gaps and inconsistencies with maintenance messages that are generated on train.
Recording in detail any issues found and following the customers change management processes to ensure that problems are resolved. Updating customer artefacts in accordance with approved change requests. To help identify and create traceable links between customer artefacts. To provide analysis of actual events that occur in service to determine that the design intent has been met, this includes identifying test and implementation shortfalls.
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Ability to provide technical reviews and analysis of formal documents
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Ability to identify best practice and process improvement
- Ability to work across the V cycle and in to service
Qualifications/Experience required for this position:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of performing verification activities in complex systems
- Experience of analysing system requirements and of validating and verifying that the system that has been produced as a result meets the original specification.
- Experience of working with customers, suppliers, other engineering disciplines, quality, manufacturing and other company departments.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance