9970 - Agile Delivery Manager - Sheffield - £500 LTD
Role & Responsibilities
needs to be hard core agile Sm with proven track record.
· Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
· Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning _ iterating frequently.
· Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
· Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
· Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
· Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
· Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
· Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Delivery Manger, (Project Manager) proven AGILE DELIVERY over a number of years - used to running full agile ceremonies.
Needs to have proven delivery track record via Agile delivery and not ex-prince2 project management type.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance