In today’s competitive market, England Associates take permanent recruitment that step further than our competitors. We are constantly in touch with high calibre people in the marketplace, tracking careers and staying in touch with today’s high flyers so we are the first to know when they are receptive to a career opportunity. This up-to-date knowledge gives us a significant edge in the industry and as a direct result means that we can attract the best people to your organisation.
Once a candidate has given us commitment to searching for a new career, we fully interview and undergo a thorough vetting process. We also ensure that we fully understand what their motivating reasons are for moving to reduce the opportunity of people accepting counter offers and wasting your time.
We have built a fantastic reputation with several business and have agreed bespoke managed agency solutions supplying all of their permanent, interim and contract recruitment needs. Acting as a one-stop shop, we can agree flat-rate structures, plan your staffing needs with you and manage the entire process with a one-point contact.
We can also manage and consolidate all agency information, saving you time and money dealing with multiple suppliers on different rates and agreements.
We pride ourselves on listening and adapting to your recruitment needs at all levels and for all assignments.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who would be willing to relocate to Dubai and join once of our many elite property clients as a Sales negotiator.
• Developing new customer leads
• Responding to and following up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Being the primary point of contact for customers throughout the end to end sales process
• Liaising with other departments to ensure a seamless handover of customers once completion process is achieved
• Proactively prospecting new customers face to face, via telephone and Email.
• Troubleshooting, complaint handling and working with other internal and external departments to supply an exceptional level of customer service
• Monitoring and reporting standards of site and finished properties, ensuring all properties are inspected weekly and are maintained
Candidate must have been to Dubai previously, either living there or travelling, no previous property experience needed, just a positive and enthusiastic attitude!
Apply for the role now to avoid disappointment!
Job Type: Full-time